Thursday 15 April 2021

Jeff Brown--Soon to be a Hollywood Star

 Geez, I  hope it doesn't go to his head!

So I learned last week that the Hallmark Channel is filming a movie in Stonington, Mystic and Noank called "Sand Dollar Cove," and one of the scenes, of a guy fixing a boat, will be filmed guess where and featuring you-know-who.

Here's an article on it. You too could be an extra.

https://patch.com/connecticut/madison-ct/hallmark-channel-movie-looking-hire-extras-shoreline

Come to think of it, so could I. What's to lose? You have to send 'em a photo though. I will be cast as "Seaside Hag."

Anyway, the production company has promised to send me photos of the filming of that scene (apparently I am not allowed to do it myself) so I will post them here once I get them.

What I'm hoping is that a) someone from the cast or crew falls in love with JB and writes the historical society a big fat check to repair him enough to pass his survey and get insured again, b) the buzz from the movie will help me with a grant to a maritime history preservation foundation, c) I can start a GoFundMe page (because believe me, it will take more that Paul and my ministrations to get Jeff out of the shed and back in the water, and d) well, I don't know what "d" is but it involves lots of money being thrown at my best wooden pal.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment